Inscrit le: 22 Mai 2018
|Posté le: Mer 30 Mai - 15:39 (2018) Sujet du message: Any issues with Spirit Pro on Nitro?
I just ordered my first Spirit Pro for my Nitro heli. I have a few questions.
1. Is Zeal mounting gel needed or recommended?
2. Should the mounting tape be cut into for 4 small squares or cover the entire bottom? I know with the Skookum they had you
use 4 small squares to limit vibration transfer.
2. Does the Specktrum backplate RPM sensor work?
3. Any good setup video's I should check out?
4. Any issues or tips I need to be aware of?
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Animated video quote