IndexFaqchercherMembresGroupe S'inscrire Se connecter

Spirit Marker to find your way back in another life

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team S4 League "Friendly Spirit" Index du Forum -> Friendly Spirit -> Règlement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ClintBarton
Joueurs S4

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 15:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Spirit Marker to find your way back in another life Répondre en citant

Hello,

I was in a game last night. Ended up just two men in a village working hard. I was mostly getting the farm well set up and the other guy was working on other crafts. Near the end I tired to go find some wandering women but failed. So we both died and left a very well established little village with about four full sets of clothing and packs waiting on the ground.
Got me thinking, I would love to have been able to leave a marker for my next life. Two rabbit skeletons and a skewer could make a nice little spirit marker. Then when you are next born you could have a second "home" arrow so you could find your way back.Obviously there are a few issues, like you might spawn too far away etc... But it seemed like a nice mechanic.
Alternately the marker could work a message to the "gods" that we need more women and an Eve could have some chance of spawning directly at the marker.What do you think?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=454
Infographic animation company

Thank you

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 15:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team S4 League "Friendly Spirit" Index du Forum -> Friendly Spirit -> Règlement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates