IndexFaqchercherMembresGroupe S'inscrire Se connecter

Export example application problems

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team S4 League "Friendly Spirit" Index du Forum -> La Team -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jackneeson
Joueurs S4

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 13:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Export example application problems Répondre en citant

Hello,

I just downloaded the exportVCL example application. I ran it, exported the form image to a DXF and viewed the resulting DXF in a couple of different viewers. Though there are differences in the handling of shapes, they all agree that the position of the various shapes is very different to what is seen in the original. For example, in the application, you see from top to bottom, 3 boxes, line (near the top of the boxes), small text, large text. In the DXF viewers you see Large Text, Small text, 3 boxes, line (near the bottom of the boxes). It seems that part of the Y position is inverted. Also, the boxes never have line thickness or fill as displayed in the app (though this may just be a limitation of the 3 viewers I tested). Is this just an error in the app or a limitation of the VCL?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://br.cadsofttools.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=351
Custom Video Creation Studio

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 13:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team S4 League "Friendly Spirit" Index du Forum -> La Team -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates