IndexFaqchercherMembresGroupe S'inscrire Se connecter

Is there a way to fix this?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team S4 League "Friendly Spirit" Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> Videos, Images...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jackneeson
Joueurs S4

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Juil - 06:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Is there a way to fix this? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have been using Adblock for a while and haven't ever ran into any issues and for the most part have been happy with the add-on. I have neglected updating since it has been working fine however, when finally decided to update to the latest version (sorry haven't figured the what version this is and YouTube's video images that show a part from the video have been blocked as well as the ad. It is a minor issue but makes browsing YouTube without a single images on any video makes it a little harder to browse. The images come back "as well as the ads of course" when I disable Adblock Plus. Is there a way to fix this? I have enabled allow non intrusive ads and it still does not show the icons.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://adblockplus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24435
Professional Video Production Studio

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Juil - 06:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team S4 League "Friendly Spirit" Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> Videos, Images... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates